Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaf and Rhovien

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:09 pm

**At the moment though, this one is Xchyler and Laertes. They're in Hawaii and Laertes is being 'stalked' by someone under water cuz he wanted to go swimming with Xchyler (and Xchyler didn't object... couldn't object) [Rewind] Leaf is a young (seven year old) Were-creature (he's the little bluebird if you recall) that was found by Jackiel and Rhovien and taken in by Rhovien. They decided to go to Hawaii, where Jackiel is from (Jackiel is now with Layvier, a God from Miami's race but he has since been changed to a being from Cipriani's race, he became one after Jackiel was killed in a rockslide and traded some blonde kid he had saved to give Layvier back his immortality) So now we've jumped to Xchyler, cuz he's there too, (he was the one that caused the rockslide in the first place and he was punished for it, which is why he can't object to anything)**

Laertes nodded, closing his eyes and panting. "Ah," he whispered. "Something grabbed me down there."
Xchyler frowned and looked down into the water. <Maybe we should head back?> Laertes closed his eyes before swimming back down, looking around for who had grabbed him. Something suddenly pushed him from behind and swam over top of him, swimming deeper into the darkness. Laertes chased the figure, swimming down deeper. A giggle sounded in his head and something swam back up towards the surface, brushing past him. Again, the male followed, starting to need air. As soon as Laertes got the person in his sights for a mere second, the figure was gone as if it were never there in the first place. The male continued to the surface and caught his breath before going back down, looking around. Two glowing yellow eyes watched him out of the darkness, a devious glint to them. Laertes saw them and chased down after them, determined to find out who had pulled him down. Instantly, the eyes were gone and something softly brushed against his back, like a hand. But when he turned around, there was nothing there. Laertes gasped faintly when he was touched and had to start to the surface for air. The male cocked his head to one side before slowly following Laertes to the surface. He came up behind the male, watching him quietly and Xchyler rolled his eyes with a sigh. The black-haired male didn't notice and dove back down, searching.
Xchyler stared at the male who smiled innocently at him. "What're you doing?" he asked.
"Playing," the male replied sweetly.
"Well-"
"Ah, ah. What about your leash," the male giggled and Xchyler snarled, going quiet. The male giggled and sank back beneath the waves. Vanishing and reappearing in the darkest crevice, looking and watching Laertes. The black-haired male seemed to be quite interested in this, as he sank don and looked around quietly. The male smiled and sent bubbles up from where he was hiding, watching the other male. Laertes saw them and swam towards them, frowning. The male darted out of his hiding place and swam to another one, giggling. Laertes saw him and followed him before again he felt his lungs burning and started to swim up, closing his eyes. The male followed him up and this time surfaced in front of him. "Can you not hold your breath for a long time?" he asked, cocking his head to one side.
Laertes turned. "You," he whispered.
"Me?" the male giggled, smiling sweetly. The male lunged at him, sending the both of them underwater. The male clasped his arms firmly around Laertes before slowly sinking down deeper into the water with him, smiling innocently at him. The black-haired male tried to pull up, looking up at Xchyler. The male giggled and suddenly released him before vanishing. Laertes looked around quietly, frowning faintly. The male suddenly appeared behind him and pushed him further down, giggling. Laertes pushed himself away and started to swim up. It was farther than he had thought, so he kicked hard and started his ascent. The male followed him casually, watching him and swimming around him. Laertes struck out at the male, fear welling up inside him as his desperation for air grew, and he didn't like how the youth circled him so.

**This is where the new part starts**
The male giggled, watching him and chewing his lip slightly before he darted up to the surface before Laertes and jumped on Xchyler, sending him down into the depths.
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:14 am

Laertes gasped and shook his head, looking for the man and diving under water in search of him.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:43 pm

The male grinned, looking over at Laertes before glancing down into the deep water. His grin faded and he frowned, unable to see the man any more. His eyes widened slightly and he yelped before quickly heading towards the shore. He didn't make it very far, however, because Xchyler swam up behind him and grabbed his ankle, holding him back as he made his way to the surface.
Back to top Go down

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:32 am

Laertes watched silently before going after them, going to the teenager and frowning faintly at him, staring. This was the person who had been causing him such grief?! "Who are you?" he asked, "and why are you bothering us?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Xchyler growled, pushing the unknown male to his knees in the shallow water. "He's my brother," he grumbled angrily. "What he's doing here, I don't know. But you can bet Mom's going to be hearing about it." The male winced.
"Please don't tell her. She'll ground me for eternity," he whined.
"You deserve it!" the man snapped angrily.
Back to top Go down

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 am

Laertes frowned. "Aren't you supposed to be on your best behaviour?" he asked Xchyler. "Won't you get in trouble if people see you acting out?" He smiled deviously. "Remember?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:32 am

Xchyler looked back at him and stared at him, looking as if he wanted to say something but he grit his teeth and looked away, glaring. He released the other male and the male grinned, moving away from him. He laughed. "Xchyler got himself into trouble!" he sang. The man snarled.
"I don't care if I'm being watched, I'll rip your fucking throat out!" he snapped and lunged after the male, who yelped and scrambled further away, running from him. Xchyler chased him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 1:22 am

Laertes sighed, watching them go. Great, he had been left all alone. He gasped, sensing an incredibly strong presence, and he closed his eyes, sinking to his knees in the water. "Wh-what is this?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:46 am

There was no reply and Xchyler stopped in his tracks, sensing the presence as well. He looked back at the male. "Laertes!" he called. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:24 am

Laertes looked up at Xchyler and froze as he felt a hand rest on his shoulder, his eyes wide as he felt the power surging in him. "Ah," he gasped, and realized he couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 am

(what is Laertes?)

Xchyler paused in chasing his brother before he turned around. An instant glare came to his eyes as he looked at the man that had his hand on Laertes. "You," he hissed. "What do you want?" The man grinned.
"What do I want?" he asked, walking past Laertes towards Xchyler. "Don't you already know that Xchy?" Xchyler stared at him and his face flushed faintly before he looked away.
"Like Hell I'm going to give you that," he grumbled. The man laughed.
"Like Hell you're going to give me that, again," he replied. "What? You prefer doing it with some green behind the ears earthling teenager?" He looked back at Laertes and looked him over. "You can do better, Xchyler." He smirked, walking around behind the man and putting his arm around Xchyler's shoulders. "You can do me." Xchyler looked away, glaring down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:17 am

Laertes glared at the man. "He's mine now!" he snarled angrily. "You can't have him!"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 pm

(Could Gabrielle and Cesare and Cesare's lover be there too? lol a nice vacation for all of them Razz)

The man looked over at him and arched an eyebrow, staring at him. "Yours?" he asked. "Are you really sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 am

Laertes glared at the man, his beautiful grey eyes livid. "You can't have him," he snarled. "He's mine and I'm his, and if you don't like that you can go fuck yourself."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:39 am

"Why would I want to fuck myself when I could easily have him?" the man asked, looking to Xchyler, who also looked livid, although because he was to be on his best behaviour, he did everything in his power not to lash out at the man draped over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:53 am

Laertes's eyes darkened. "You can't," he hissed. "You can't have him!" As he yelled, the man suddenly found his power over Laertes overwhelmed, and the male leapt to his feet, holding his hand out. The water around them suddenly ripped the man away from Xchyler, forcing him underwater and freezing solid. Laertes ran to the his lover, sensing more powerful presences nearby.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:29 pm

Xchyler groaned. "Oh, that was a bad idea, Laertes," he growled, grabbing the male's hand and starting to run with him. "These guys you do not want to piss off and guess what!? You just pissed them off!"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Laertes followed. "I wasn't going to let him do that to you," he muttered and suddenly froze, feeling something wrapping around his waist. He let go of Xchyler's hand and stopped, looking down silently.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:31 pm

It wasn't anything like he had ever seen before, looking like a cross between a squid and an antelope and Xchyler growled faintly. "This is going to hurt," he said to Laertes and formed an orb in his hand, letting it strike the creature around Laertes' waist. The creature gave a shrill scream and fell away; Laertes also felt what the creature felt. It was like a severe burning around his waist but there were no marks whatsoever. When the creature had fallen away, Xchyler pulled Laertes close and the two vanished, away from the beach.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 am

Laertes cried out and sank to his knees, holding his stomach and trembling, feeling sick. "Wh-what was that?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:16 pm

"A creature from a different planet. You should feel lucky it didn't break your skin," Xchyler said and lifted Laertes' shirt, checking his stomach. "The moment it breaks the skin, it plants eggs and it's only a matter of seconds before those eggs spread throughout the rest of your body and then you have a day at the most before they hatch and devour your body."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 am

Laertes bit his lip faintly. "What was it after?" he whispered, holding his stomach tightly and feeling sick. "Why was it here?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:47 am

The man sighed, gently wrapping his arms around his lover. "It was placed here," he replied. "As for what it was after? It was after a place to lay its eggs."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:41 am

Laertes shivered and held his waist, bowing his head. The man heard his barely audible croak: "I think I'm going to be sick."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:36 pm

Xchyler nodded and sighed; he wouldn't risk moving Laertes again, so he led him into the house nearest them and pointed the bathroom out to him. A young woman walked up and frowned, seeing the man. "Xchyler?" she whispered. The man raised a hand, silencing her and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaf and Rhovien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaf and Rhovien
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: