Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valkyrie and Wyhn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm

Wyhn fell out of Heaven and landed rather badly on the ground in the Human world and then a bunch of mean guys (bounty hunters I think) started going after Wyhn and she called out for help and Valkyrie (her charge) just so happened to be in the area and she came to her rescue. So Valkyrie took her home and is now taking care of her.

"Thank you," she breathed, so quietly. The woman sighed faintly. She wondered who exactly this mysterious young woman was and how she had been there years ago, whenever Valkyrie would cry or be afraid. She paused for a moment.
"I think I know someone who can help you," she whispered.

***NEW***
The young pink haired girl watched her quietly. "You do?" she breathed, her eyes hopeful and also full of pain; she desperately didn't want to be hurting anymore. She had never felt anything so horrible in her life.
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:18 am

The woman nodded. "My friend Jaylan is a healer," she told the female. "I'll text him to come over, okay?" she asked gently, smiling faintly at the pink-haired female; even then she seemed strong.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:17 am

Jaylan. The girl remembered him from when she had been watching from Heaven. "'Kay," she breathed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:57 am

The young blonde man had always been close with Valkyrie, and he would have been perfection if his body had not been marred heavily with bruises all the time. He was teased all too often about being a male prostitute, and often, the teasing got violent. Valkyrie pulled out her cell phone and texted him, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Wyhn stayed quiet, closing her eyes. What on Earth had she gotten herself into? She wished she could go back to Heaven, but she knew that would never happen; the only other options she had were to stay on Earth-which she figured was highly unlikely-or follow her brother to Hell. She figured she would go after her brother; from what she heard from other angels, Hell wasn't as bad as it seemed and was rather quite nice. Lucifer had outdone himself tenfold.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:55 pm

The woman finished texting and looked up at her. "He will be here soon," she told her. "So just stay still."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Wyhn didn't reply but stayed still anyway, closing her eyes. She wondered if her brothers already knew she was here. She guessed they did. It was only a matter of time before they showed up.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:38 am

The woman sighed and reached out, stroking her hair. The door opened and the beautiful blonde man walked in, going to them. He smiled at the small female. "I'll make it better," he whispered, wincing as he leaned down and healed her.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 pm

The pink haired female watched him quietly. "Thank you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 pm

The blonde male smiled faintly. "Go to sleep, sweetheart," he whispered and gently touched her forehead, putting her into a deep, dreamless sleep. Valkyrie looked over.
"Thanks, Jaylan," she whispered. The male nodded faintly and sighed.
"I need to get back now. I'll talk to you later." He left the house, and he bowed his head as he showed his bruised wings, discoloured from injuries and strangers' lips. He flew into the air and to a nice apartment building, climbing to the top floor and walking in from the balcony, sighing faintly. He couldn't help but smile. The man he had slept with before going to see Valkyrie was still in his beautiful apartment, fast asleep. He went to the man and kissed him gently, looking up as his eyes opened. "Time to wake up, sunshine," the Spirit Entity breathed tenderly. Jaylan was different than most prostitutes; he cared about each and every person he slept with, giving the lonely men an experience they had often rarely or never felt before.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:23 pm

ok... you know how I feel about this, I don't want to reply to it
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 am

The man smiled faintly and leaned up, kissing him softly and pulling the blonde down on top of him, wrapping his strong arms around Jaylan's waist. The blonde smiled faintly down at him. "Come on, lazy," he laughed softly, kissing his nose softly. "I'll make you breakfast." He stood and took the man's hand, leading him to the kitchen. The man watched him cooking silently before going to him. Jaylan gasped faintly and his face grew hot as the man stroked his wings, finding the sensitive spots that could drive the beautiful Spirit Entity wild.
"You know," the man whispered in the blonde's ear, pulling him close. "You must be the best whore I've ever had. Great sex, a great bed, and now breakfast." He smiled and lightly licked Jaylan's neck, making the blonde moan softly and quickly making him forget the hurt about being called a whore. As the man slid his hand underneath the blonde's shirt, Jaylan gasped, almost dropping the spatula he was holding. The man pulled away and went to sit down, and, trembling faintly, Jaylan flipped the eggs, his face red. He hated how easy it was for people to get him where they wanted him; it was all too easy for someone to take advantage of him. He shuddered faintly and focused on the smells of the cooking food, making his wings disappear as he slowly calmed down.
After breakfast, he sighed, climbing onto the packed bus and stood, his back to those sitting down. Suddenly, the bus roared to life and he gasped as he fell backwards onto someone. "Oh, I'm so sorry," he whispered, his face red as he turned to face the person he was now sitting on. "I-" His eyes widened as he recognized the man and he stared up at him before smiling. "I can't believe it!" he cried out, embracing one of his oldest friends. He hadn't seen the man since they were young. "I can't believe it's you!"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm

The man stared at him, blinking. "Uh," he mumbled. The golden blonde haired male on the other side of the bus glared at the Spirit Entity, yet stayed quiet, clenching his fists. The man Jaylan had found himself in the lap of didn't seem to recognize him at all. "So, um, who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:31 am

The blonde smiled and pulled out his wallet, pulling out a crinkled picture of the two as he got to his feet. They were both no older than fifteen there, and both looked happy. "Don't you remember?" Jaylan asked, smiling faintly and looking up to see where he was. As he did so, he froze, seeing the other blonde, and his eyes widened. He had seen that male before, and not in a good way.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:46 am

Um... ya... The other male had been with the man in France for the last like LONG time... so ya... there's no way he would know the guy ... how had Jaylan seen him before, and what's this about not in a good way thing?

The man stared at the picture for a moment before his eyes widened slightly. "Jaylan?" he asked.
"You know him?" the other blonde asked, his voice cold. The man looked up at him and nodded.
"We, used to be friends, back in grade school," he replied. The male arched an eyebrow.
"That's too bad," he replied and turned to look out the window. The man sighed, watching the male.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:39 am

Jaylan has wings... he can fly wherever he wants whenever he wants... and he probably went to France and ran into the guy and it wasn't pleasant

The Spirit Entity smiled faintly. "It's me," he whispered, shifting away from the other blonde uncomfortably. "You came back." Looking into Jaylan's eyes, the man could tell he was hiding an immense sadness, and to most, he was doing it well. However, the man had always been able to read Jaylan like a book, and he could tell the blonde had been through a lot.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Ya, ok, the guy is jaylan's friend's son. They wouldn't know each other at all. He's only getting glared at now because the kid knows he's a whore and he's all over his father.

The man watched him sadly and sighed. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 am

then if he didn't know him at all, how would he know? maybe when they had their bad run in he found out

The blonde smiled at him. "Yeah, I just need to go to the bank, that's all," he answered softly. "What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Well, he's obviously not human, he could probably sense it... cuz I dread the kind of "bad run in" you're talking about...

"Heading to the library," the man replied with a shrug. "I was too lazy to dig the car out of the garage."
"I wish you had," the golden blonde in the opposite seat grumbled, folding his arms across his chest and turning to look out the window. The man sighed, looking over at him.
"Don't be like that." The look the blonde gave him was enough to silence even him and he shook his head slightly. "You're so much like your mother," he muttered and returned his attention to Jaylan. "How've you been?"

so I was thinking that hopefully we can put the pouting blonde with 2 demon entities (he's half marian xD) and maybe an Archaic and then a guy that loves photography and makes the blonde his main thing to photograph, cuz blondie is quite attractive and very photogenic Razz I was also thinking that he kinda already knows the 2 demon entities and then meets the photography guy either as he's at the library or after he leaves the library cuz that would be when the guy notices him and takes a picture of him, seeing that he looks great on film (I was also thinking that the 4 guys already know each other and are ALL WILLING to share blondie)
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:51 pm

with jaylan a bad run in could be anything from the kid calling him a whore to him seeing the kid kill someone lol he's pretty sensitive and he hates being judged

The blonde man smiled as the seat next to the man freed up and he sat. "I've been well," he answered softly, although the man could see a bruise on the male's neck under his scarf. "Just living in my apartment. How about you? What made you return?"

and sounds good
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 pm

I don't think the kid would've killed anyone... he can be an asshole, but he's not a murderer... and normally he doesn't speak out at complete strangers... so I don't see how they could have had a bad run in at all...

The man sighed, not believing him in the slightest. "Too many painful memories," he replied, bowing his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:19 pm

what if jaylan was flirting with him? cuz he would if he was attractive

The blonde nodded faintly, and he gently touched the man's shoulder. "Things will be better here," he whispered and smiled. "We should hang out sometime."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:31 pm

I guess that would work...

The man smiled faintly, looking over at him. "I'd like that," he replied softly, smiling at him. The younger blonde rolled his eyes and pulled the line for the next stop. The bus slowed and he got up, getting off. The man frowned, getting to his feet. "Cas!" he called out but the bus had already started to move again. The blonde teenager pulled out his music and started listening to it as he walked the rest of the way to the library. The man frowned. "What's his problem?" he grumbled, holding onto one of the metal bars to keep from toppling over.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Jaylan bowed his head and looked away. "I don't know," he answered softly. He smiled faintly. "I should get off at the next stop," he whispered and stood. The man could see his wallet bulging in his pocket, fattened by a lot of bills. Why did the blonde have so much cash on him?
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:45 pm

The man nodded and smiled at him. "It was good to see you," he said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valkyrie and Wyhn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valkyrie and Wyhn   Valkyrie and Wyhn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie and Wyhn
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: