Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Empty
PostSubject: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:05 pm

This is right after the three kidnapped him and Desperation now won't let him leave the house.

"Why did you help him?"
"He wanted me to." The bluenette looked away silently.
"Oh," he whispered quietly, bowing his head and trying not to think about the disappointment filling him. He hadn't been sought after because he was special or worth being around. They had only slept with him because he had a nice body. They were just like all the others who had slept with him. As soon as he realized that, his guard went up, and he looked over. "Will I be able to leave soon?"

***NEW***
Desperation sighed and rolled his eyes. "No," he replied simply. "And you'll want to investigate deeper into Osiryll's motives before you start thinking he only wanted you for your body. He is not one to sleep with someone because of how they look. He went after you because he saw more in you. Why do you think he's locked himself in his room right now? You accusing him like that is only going to make matters worse and he's someone you want on your side. Trust me," he told him firmly. "So don't you dare think like that."
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:04 am

The bluenette looked away. "I don't care about people's motives or why they're upset over something I said right now," he whispered quietly. "This is incredibly uncomfortable for me and I would like to go home and find my brother."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:23 am

Desperation closed his book and got to his feet. "Sort it out with Osiryll. I can't help you," he replied simply and headed down the hall to his room, slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:04 am

The bluenette sighed and bowed his head, curling up and shaking it. What would he do now? He couldn't get away from here and it certainly didn't look like Osiryll was coming out anytime soon. He sighed and looked outside silently.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 pm

A short while later, Chaece came out of Osiryll's room and shook his head, leaning back against the door. "Fuck kid," he grumbled. "You really upset him. Normally I can make him feel better but he wouldn't let me anywhere near him." He shook his head. "If you ask me, you're really not worth all this shit."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:09 pm

"Then let me go," the bluenette whispered softly, looking away. He didn't know why that hurt-he was always being told he was worthless by his mother-but it did, and it hurt badly. He stood and walked away from the redhead, his head bowed.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm

The redhead rolled his eyes. "I can't let you go. Only Osiryll can and he seems to think you're worth something," he replied. "You want to go back to that place, then talk to him about it. But good fucking luck to you; if he won't let someone he's lived with for eighty years talk to him, he certainly won't let someone he just met talk to him." He shook his head, rubbing his forehead. "Where'd Desperation go?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:38 am

"I don't know," Daemyn whispered, forcing himself to keep his voice steady. He was surprised at how it hurt, like a slap in the face. He really was worthless, wasn't he? He shook his head and kept walking, his head bowed.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Chaece rolled his eyes; the male wouldn't get anywhere and only end up walking in circles; he should know, he designed the house that way. He headed in the opposite direction, going to Desperation's room and knocking on the door before pausing and entering, leaving Daemyn alone in the rest of the house.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:15 pm

The male bowed his head and sat down in a corner, hiding his face in his knees and waiting, not noticing the hot tears spillig silently down his cheeks. He heard a door open and froze, remaining still.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Osiryll went to him, kneeling down in front of him. He sighed. "Don't let Chaece's words get to you," he said softly. He reached out and lifted the male's head. "You're not worthless."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:31 am

Daemyn looked away. "why do you want me here?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:28 pm

"I want to give you a better life," Osiryll replied. "The life you deserve. Unless you'd rather go back to where you were before."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:53 am

"So you kidnap me?" Daemyn whispered. "You take me here against my will and lock me up. How is that different than where I was with Mother?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Osiryll watched him quietly and after a moment, he felt the barrier around the house disappear. "Then leave," the blonde said simply, heading into the kitchen and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Daemyn bowed his head and stood, heading out silently and sighing as he looked back at the house, his eyes saddening. Where was he going to live now? He couldn't go back with Mother; she would kill him. He bit his lip, continuing to walk alone through the dark night. He frowned as he heard an odd sound behind him and turned just in time to see a horrible creature approaching him.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:31 pm

what's with the horrible creature and what's anyone supposed to do about it? I doubt Osiryll, Chaece or Desperation will go after him after he made the choice to leave in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 pm

then how are they supposed to end up together?
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:44 pm

The creature seemed to pant, watching him with a deadly hunger in its eyes. It snarled and suddenly lunged at the male, fangs and razor sharp claws extended to rip the make apart.

I'll have Osiryll show up to save him and then take him back with them ok? Cuz he still really likes him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn   Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaece, Osiryll, Desperation and Daemyn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: