Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zynk and Lucretia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 pm

The first one lol there's not much on this page so... I don't remember much of what happened before lol I think Lucretia just came out of his room from changing from being in the pool and Zynk's thinking dirty things about him haha

"Someone could get into your room through your window and hurt you," Zynk insisted quietly, his cheeks getting redder as he thought about the things Lucretia could do alone in his room. His mind then drifted back to imagining the blonde naked, and he unconsciously bit his lip, looking down at the male.

***NEW***
Lucretia looked back at him, his lips parted faintly as he frowned just enough to make him look adorable. "Really?" he whispered. "There are people here like that?" He looked back at his room and chewed his lip slightly before looking to Zynk again. "Could you stay with me then? Make sure no one will break in and hurt me?"
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 am

The black-haired man nodded faintly. "I promise I will protect you and stay with you all the time. You don't need to worry about anyone breaking in." It was likely the most Zynk had said to Lucretia at once, and it was all honest.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:46 pm

A beautiful smile spread across Lucretia's lips and he nodded, going to the man and wrapping his arms around him, embracing him. He gently nuzzled against the man's chest. "Thank you so much, Zynk," he breathed. "I don't know what I'd do without you."
Back to top Go down

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 am

The man nodded faintly. "I will stay by your side and make sure no one ever lays a hand on you. don't worry, young one. You will be safe all day and all night."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:00 am

Lucretia smiled and nodded, his head resting against Zynk's chest. "Thank you," he breathed, lightly nuzzling the man's chest. "Thank you, Zynk."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:30 am

The black-haired man blushed, looking down at him, and he nodded faintly, looking away, suddenly shy after speaking so much.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Lucretria didn't seem to notice him blushing and snuggled closer against the man's chest. After a few moments, he blushd and stepped back. "Sorry," he whispered. "I-I should head back out with the others." He looked up at Zync and smiled faintly at him before walking past him and heading back out to the pool deck.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:28 pm

The black-haired Dream Eater immediately followed, but he gave Lucretia his space, not wanting to smother him. Noire was eating some ice cream, smiling at Baecestre, melted ice cream on his lips.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Baecestre smiled, watching the black haired male. "Tasty ice cream?" he asked softly as Lucretia walked past him, heading towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Noir grinned. "It's yummy!" he cried out, laughing softly. Zynk followed Lucretia closely, looking around for anything that might cause harm to him.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Baecestre chuckled and lightly ruffled his hair, leaning down and placing a kiss against his forehead before glancing off to where Lucretia and Zynk were going.
The blonde wrapped his arms around himself and closed his eyes, sighing peacefully as he walked through the forest. "Do you like trees, Zynk?" he whispered, knowing the man was still following him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 am

The man shrugged. "They're just plants."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Lucretia looked back at him, his eyes sad. "That's all you think they are?" he whispered sadly. "They're so much more than that."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 am

"I'm no Plant Entity," the man mumbled, glancing over as he saw Fawn chasing after Chastity.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Chastity laughed, glancing back at him and she gave a playful scream. Lucretia sighed. "You don't have to be a Plant Entity to appreciate nature, Zynk," he whispered softly, looking back and absently taking the man's hand.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 am

The boyish Entity laughed as he pounced on her and held her down, smirking faintly. After watching them for a moment, Zynk merely shrugged as he turned to Lucretia, regarding him silently from those dark eyes bordered by those dark circles. "I can find much more interesting things to appreciate," he answered smoothly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Lucretia sighed and nodded. "Okay," he replied and continued walking through the trees, wrapping his arms around himself and letting his pearl white wings slowly unfold from his back.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:07 pm

The man watched him silently, feeling his heart starting to pound in his chest. He wanted to run his hands over those beautiful wings and relish in just how soft they were, but that sort of contact was inappropriate for someone he barely knew, so he remained still. "Where are we going?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zynk and Lucretia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zynk and Lucretia   Zynk and Lucretia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zynk and Lucretia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: