Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damien and Mixhou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:26 pm

This is the one where Mixhou was kidnapped (I think by Dante) and taken to their home. Damien gets him out of Dante's clutches and has started to protect him and keeps Dante away from him at any cost. Damien has just fallen asleep in Mixhou's bed (Mixhou said it was alright) and Mixhou stayed awake.

"Good night, Mixhou," he whispered sleepily. The male smiled, watching him silently. The teenager sighed faintly, drifting back to sleep. The bluenette sighed, watching Damien sleep silently and smiling faintly, taking time to admire the young man in front of him. Damien's hair was so soft and beautiful and then his skin felt so perfect when he touched it and his lips looked so tender. Mixhou stared, wanting to touch Damien's lips. Debating with himself for a moment, he leaned down and softly kissed the older bluenette's lips.

***NEW***
Damien let out a very faint moan in his sleep and a faint smile played across his lips as Mixhou kissed them. He didn't stir or wake up. And Mixhou was right to believe his lips were so tender, as they were. It didn't take much to imagine those soft, tender lips pressing kisses all over his body; or how many other people those lips had kissed.
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 am

Mixhou pulled back and his eyes saddened as he thought of that. Damien had probably been with so many better, more beautiful, more experienced people who had treated him better than the boy ever could, so what chance could he possibly have to win the older bluenette's heart? The boy bowed his head and moved away from the bed, giving Damien his room, and sitting on the floor. He knew that Damien would never agree to be with him like lovers.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:44 pm

Damien frowned faintly, having felt the bed shift when Mixhou got off. He moaned faintly and opened his eyes, sensing something troubling the boy. He turned his head and looked over at the boy, frowning. "Mixhou?" he whispered sleepily. "What's wrong? Why're you over there?" He sat up and watched the boy, a sad look to his deep blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:37 am

The boy smiled faintly, his brown eyes so deep and soft, but there was hurt there, despite his sweet smile. "Nothing's wrong," he whispered quietly. "I just got a little too warm over there and needed to move." It was a weak lie and he knew it; it was well-known how much Demons loved and craved heat and warm places, so he expected Damien to catch it.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:01 am

The older bluenette frowned. "Mixhou, what's wrong?" he asked softly, getting off the bed and going over to him, kneeling down in front of him. "You can tell me."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:32 am

"Nothing," the boy insisted, moving away. He couldn't look Damien in the eyes. "I just don't feel well."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:11 pm

The older bluenette nodded. "I'll get you a glass of water or something, okay?" he asked softly, his eyes worried.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:30 pm

The bluenette smiled faintly. "It's okay," he whispered softly. "I just think I'll go for a walk."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Damien stared at him. "I don't think that's such a good idea. My brother is still in the house and he's probably awake by now. And probably pissed off too," he muttered. "Meaning he'll want to take it out on someone and if he finds you, you'll be the one he takes it out on."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:59 pm

The boy sighed. "I need to go for a walk," he whispered, getting up and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 pm

"Mixhou!" Damien called out after him sadly. His shoulders sank and he bowed his head; had he done something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:27 am

Mixhou walked out into the night silently, his head bowed. He was stupid to think he could have the male. He kept his eyes on the ground, so he didn't see Dante.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:15 pm

The older bluenette scowled faintly and watched him before looking back in the direction he had come from. He smirked faintly and went after the younger bluenette. He gripped his shoulders tightly, digging his fingers into the boy's shoulders. "You have to be one of the stupidest little brats I have ever laid eyes on," he hissed darkly against the boy's ear.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:55 am

Mixhou froze before bowing his head and sobbing faintly, turning and hugging Dante, closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 pm

The older bluenette snarled and pushed him away. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he demanded. "Are you seriously that fucking stupid?! Open your god damn eyes, you little brat!" He grabbed Mixhou by the wrist and pushed him back towards Damien's room. "He loves you. He just met you and already it's blatantly obvious! Get your little ass back in there before I take it." He pushed Mixhou down the hall before turning and walking away, growling angrily.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:09 am

The bluenette looked back, his eyes saddening. He didn't understand what had just happened. What did Dante mean? How could Damien love him when he had probably been with much better and more loving people? He bowed his head and walked past the room the older bluenette was in, not understanding any of this.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Damien watched him and sighed before glancing down the other way, seeing his twin. Dante made a rude hand sign after the boy and Damien smiled faintly before going after Mixhou. He lightly placed a hand on Mixhou's shoulder, stopping him. "Tell me what's wrong, Mixhou," he said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:08 pm

The male bowed his head and shook it as he stepped back, tears rolling down his cheeks silently. "No," he croaked.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:02 am

"What's gotten you like this all of a sudden?" Damien asked sadly. "Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry if I have. Please, tell me what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Damien and Mixhou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damien and Mixhou   Damien and Mixhou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien and Mixhou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: