Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forsyt and Puppy Milen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Forsyt and Puppy Milen Empty
PostSubject: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Alrighty, so Milen's been turned into a wolf pup cuz he was just recently returned to being a Demon and now I guess he's worried that Foryst will leave him because Foryst can't have sex with him for at least a year because he's in this wolf form.

The puppy looked up sadly, curling up miserably. Foryst sighed and hugged the pup. "I'm not going to cheat on you, Milen. Not now, not ever. There's nothing to worry about, alright?" The puppy watched him silently, his red eyes sad. He wouldn't blame Foryst for finding someone else to sleep with; he knew it was what Foryst needed to do, and he wouldn't allow the one he was in love with to suffer.

***NEW***
Foryst sighed and smiled faintly. "You make a damn cute puppy, you know that?" he asked, lifting him up to see him better. He lightly nuzzled the puppy's nose. "Such a cute little face." He smiled. "Bet I won't be able to do this when you're full grown, huh?" He pulled Milen close and hugged him, rocking with him and burying his face in the pup's fur. "Does this mean I get to go through the ordeal of bathing you?" he asked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:31 am

The puppy cocked his head and looked up at Foryst silently. He didn't know what the male was talking about-since when was bathing an ordeal? He didn't want to end up disgusting like some of the other dogs he had seen in his lifetime, and he trusted Foryst to bathe him well. Standing carefully on the male's chest, the puppy whimpered and nudged his chin, his tail starting to wag.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:27 pm

Foryst smiled and kissed his head. "So, I take it you're one of the ones that enjoys a good bath then?" he chuckled, rubbing the puppy's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 am

The puppy leaned up against him, letting out a faint sigh and stretching faintly, yawning. Someone was getting tired.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 am

Foryst smiled and gently cradled him in his arms. "Long day, hm?" he whispered softly. "Why don't you take a nap, alright? Maybe I'll take one with you." He got up and went to the bed, sitting down on it and lying down, gently placing the pup beside him. "But you have to sleep on the bed. I will not have you sleeping on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:44 am

Milen curled up on top of his pillow, sighing faintly and yawning, looking up at him sleepily, wondering if Foryst was going to join him.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:19 pm

(...Foryst is already lying down...)
The brunette smiled faintly, reaching out and lightly petting the pup's fur, watching him quietly. "Go to sleep," he chuckled softly. "I'll be here when you wake up again."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:42 pm

The puppy sighed and closed his eyes, curling up on his chest and resting his chin on his paws, slowly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm

Foryst smiled, putting his arms around him and lightly petting his fur, watching him sleep for a while. He sighed and rested his head back against the pillows, staring up at the ceiling. The first few months were going to be rough; he knew that from experience, but he also knew he could handle it. He smiled faintly, thankful his species didn't follow the rules of the Marian race.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:51 pm

He heard Mixhou laughing downstairs; the young male seemed to be having a great time.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:02 pm

The brunette smiled faintly, listening to the activities going on below as he closed his eyes. He continued stroking the puppy's fur until he drifted to sleep, his hand lightly resting against Milen's small body.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 am

Mixhou gasped and ran from Aric, looking back and laughing. He had sprayed the male all over with water from doing the dishes, and so now he was looking for a safe place to go.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Aric, his shirt and much of his upper half splattered with water, ran after Mixhou, giving him little time to find a place to hide. After chasing him around a bit, he caught up with him and pulled him close to him, lifting him off the ground. "I oughta get revenge on you," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:52 am

Mixhou gasped. "But you love me, and you would never do that, right?!" he cried out,looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Aric laughed and kissed his cheek. "Of course I love you, but I can still get revenge on you," he said playfully. "You'll just have to wait and see how I'll back at you."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:03 am

Mixhou's pale brown eyes widened and he sat up. "What?" he asked. "What do you mean? How are you going to get revenge on me?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Aric laughed. "Relax, Mixhou," he chuckled and hugged him. "I'm not going to hurt you or anything."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Mixhou gasped softly. "No!" he cried out, his face splitting into a grin. "I'd rather know now! Just sitting there waiting for you to get revenge on me is torture!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forsyt and Puppy Milen   Forsyt and Puppy Milen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forsyt and Puppy Milen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: