Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Empty
PostSubject: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:03 pm

So I'm not gonna summarize 500 pages of parts, but I'll summarize the most recent bit Razz

Gisli lost Costrasa, his lover, and now people are after his soul, and so he is staying with Kristen, a boy he saved after his mother killed herself and tried to take him too. Abraxas also lives there with Heon and Eraysta. Heon has recently fallen in love with this little half Spirit, half Plant Entity named Makai whose body changes according to the cycles of the moon. Heon has just discovered this change after sleeping with Makai for the first time.

Meanwhile, Eraysta is after the attentions of a man she slept with in his dreams, only he's rather hard to get.

The bluenette watched him quietly and nodded. "Okay," he breathed, panting faintly. The black-haired male smiled and walked calmly to the male's room, looking back at him silently. Heon frowned, following him quietly. "Okay," he whispered. "Now what?" The black-haired male closed the door and locked it, going to him and pushing him to the bed, making passionate love to him. The bluenette enjoyed every moment of it and was incredibly satisfied by the time they were done. He moaned, tilting his head back, his legs wrapped around the black haired male's hips. He smiled faintly and looked to the male before kissing his lips, holding him close. The male moaned weakly and collapsed on him, panting softly and giggling faintly. Heon moaned, panting faintly and he smiled. "Mm, that was amazing, Makai," he whispered softly, playing his fingers through the male's hair.
"Mmm," the male whimpered softly, sighing and panting faintly. The bluenette smiled and lightly kissed his cheek, hugging him close with a soft sigh. Makai smiled weakly down at him, looking exhausted.
Heon smiled and lightly kissed his lips. "Sleep time," he whispered softly.
"Mm, but I just slept."
"I know, but now you look exhausted."
"Mmmm, okay," the male whispered softly, curling up on him.
Heon smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good night, my love," he whispered softly, holding the male close. The male smiled and giggled, falling asleep. Heon smiled, shaking his head slightly before he sighed and cuddled close to the male, drifting off to sleep as well.

The man sighed, lifting the heavy bag of gravel, not noticing the female there. His strong body was glistening with sweat and he panted softly. The female watched him silently, but did nothing else but watch. The man worked hard and nodded faintly at his boss, smiling faintly. The boss nodded in returned and continued walking.

***NEW***
The man sighed and wiped the sweat from his forehead before looking up, seeing the female. "What are you doing here?" he asked softly, watching her.

Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Eraysta smiled and shrugged. "I'm not allowed to watch?" she asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:32 am

"Why would you want to watch this?" the man asked suspiciously, looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:46 pm

"Well, you're a very attractive man. And a woman would certainly enjoy watching you strain and sweat like you've been doing," Eraysta said simply with an innocent smile and shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 am

The man rolled his eyes. "Is that really all you see me as?" he muttered. "This is why people disgust me. They only look at each other like pieces of meat and only care about a body to sleep with, not the person behind those smoky eyes."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:26 am

The female arched an eyebrow. "Considering you won't let anyone see behind those smoky eyes, this is the best I can do at the moment. You won't let me near enough to see past it," she replied simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:51 am

"Why should I let you see who I am when you only care about my body?" the man asked calmly, setting the bag of gravel where it was needed and going for another one, lifting it up.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 pm

"Whoever said I only cared about your body? If you'd get to know me better, you'd see that there's a lot about me you don't know yet," the female replied, watching him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:16 am

The man shook his head faintly. "I don't like being watched." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 pm

The female arched an eyebrow. "Are you politely telling me to fuck off?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:19 am

"I'm telling you not to stare at me like a piece of meat you're going to gobble up. It's very disconcerting."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:31 pm

The woman smiled faintly. "Then how shall I watch you? Like a little lost puppy, wishing to go home with you?" she asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:59 am

The man glared at her. "Don't watch me," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 pm

Eraysta blinked, arching an eyebrow. "Geez, someone can't take a compliment when it's staring them in the face," she grumbled and vanished, leaving him alone.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Makai sighed, curled up with the male silently and he smiled down at him, his long, black hair cascading down. "Heon," he breathed softly, kissing his chest.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:34 pm

The male moaned faintly and slowly opened his eyes. "Hm?" he mumbled sleepily, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:02 am

The black-haired male smiled. "Mm. I feel great here."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:21 pm

"Mm, I know what you mean," Heon moaned quietly, smiling at him. He leaned down and pressed a kiss against Makai's lips, wrapping his arms around him and hugging him firmly.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:48 am

Makai grinned and returned the hug, his dark hair pooling over his shoulder. "Heon," he whispered softly. "Do you like me like this?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Heon smiled and lightly kissed his lips. "I love you in general. It doesn't matter to me what you look like," he whispered softly, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 pm

Makai blushed deeply. "You, you love me?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Heon smiled and nodded, nuzzling Makai's nose. "Of course I do," he breathed softly.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:56 pm

The male blushed deeply and looked over at him, leaning up and kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Heon smiled faintly and returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around the male and hugging him close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P   Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felan, Kryssi, Mida, Akari, Ryla's parents, Heon, Makai, Kauai, all of those people :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: