Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaf and Rhovien

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Your Mom

Your Mom

Leaf and Rhovien - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:03 pm

He could hear Laertes being violently ill in the bathroom, and the male sobbed faintly, bent over the toilet. He could sense the strong presences; they were just farther away. He was worried they would come after Xchyler again and he whimpered, feeling ill again and frowning, feeling the temperature drop.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:59 pm

... What's with the drop in temperature???

Xchyler sighed and went to his side, kneeling down beside him. "Are you alright?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 pm

The black-haired male bit his lip and sunk against Xchyler, his eyes suddenly feeling incredibly heavy. He shivered, wrapping his arms tightly around the man and holding onto him with all the strength he could muster, which truly wasn't much. "I-I can feel more, Xchyler," he whispered. "And they're angry." His body gave a great shudder, and he slowly craned his head up to look into the man's face, his pale blue eyes filled with exhaustion. "I'm sorry," he breathed. "I couldn't watch him do that to you."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Xchyler sighed and shook his head, lightly playing his fingers through Laertes' hair. "It's alright," he replied. "It'll be fine. You just rest, okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf and Rhovien   Leaf and Rhovien - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaf and Rhovien
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: