Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darin and Osiriy Madison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darin and Osiriy Madison Empty
PostSubject: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:25 pm

So 'Shadow' has gone up to Darin to try and get him to spend more time with Osiriy, because him avoiding her is just making Osiriy more upset than if he were with her.

"But she's always sad around me," Darin muttered, looking away.
"Because you're afraid I'll get mad at you for it, so you don't do things to make her happy. You're afraid of the consequences. Stop worrying about them and just go for it." Darin looked away, angry at the male. Angry that he had the power to speak like that so fearlessly, angry at how he had suddenly changed his mind on Darin wanting something to do with the Devil's daughter, but mostly angry that he was absolutely right about everything.
"I am no coward," he hissed before he could stop himself, and he mentally kicked himself. Only cowards boasted about their bravery!

***NEW***
"Really?" the blonde asked skeptically. "Then prove it! Prove to me that you're not a coward and go and do something about my daughter's sadness!" he said firmly.
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:10 am

"Your daughter's sadness is not my fault or my problem," the blonde muttered, turning away. "The only person who can fix it is her."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:19 am

"She's tried. And each time you've turned her away," the blonde replied. He shook his head. "Just as I thought. You really are a coward." He turned and headed back towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:59 am

Darin sighed and looked away. He wanted to be with the girl, he ached for it, but if she was so truly miserable without him, it might be best to wait until she could be happy alone first. He didn't want the horrible burden of being the only thing that made someone happy.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 pm

The blonde male headed back into the castle and paused, seeing a familiar blonde female hugging one of her friends and he sighed, walking over to them. "Madi," he said softly. Osiriy paused and looked over at him. She smiled faintly and went to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. He returned the hug, holding her close. "Does your father know?" he whispered. Osiriy shook her head and sighed.
"He doesn't want me with him," she whispered.
"Maybe he's right. I mean, all that guy has done is upset you. Leave the Spirits alone and find someone who can relate to you better. Besides, your father hardly ever orders you around and when he does, he's usually right, right?" Osiriy was quiet for a few moments before she smiled and nodded.
"Ya, that's true," she replied and sighed, resting her head against the male's shoulder. He held her close and lightly kissed her head.
"And not only that, but you'll end up having the whole Kingdom eventually and you can't have someone bringing you down while you're trying to rule." Osiriy smiled and her male friend shook his head.
"She may as well take you as her lover then," he laughed. The blonde male paused and looked over at him.
"Hey, incest isn't something new down here," he replied and Osiriy laughed.
"I think it'd be kind of weird, I mean, you're my Uncle. You're my Father's twin. Lying with you would feel like lying with my Father," she said with a smile. The blonde male smiled and lightly nuzzled her nose.
"Maybe, but don't diss it until you try it," he whispered seductively. Osiriy smiled and hugged him tighter, bringing one of her legs up to his hips. He placed a hand on her thigh and brought her closer. The bluenette standing with them rolled his eyes.
"Get a room," he said playfully.
"Passover, what are you doing to my daughter," Shadow asked, walking up with a smile on his lips as he held Saturn's hand. The blonde male smiled and released Osiriy who laughed and ran to Shadow, hugging him.
"Father!" she laughed and kissed his cheek before turning to Saturn and hugging him as well. "Mother," she whispered softly. Saturn blushed and smiled faintly, hugging her back. "What are you doing out here?"
"Came looking for you and Passover. We want to get you two ready for a trip," Saturn replied. Shadow grinned.
"We're going to the Human World for a bit and we want you to come with us. We're going to visit some old friends we haven't seen in a long time," he said happily. "Did you want to come?" Osiriy gasped.
"Oh yes! Yes I do!" she said excitedly and hugged the two of them again. Passover shrugged faintly.
"Sure, could be fun," he replied with a smile. Shadow nodded and hugged Saturn. He looked to Saturn and smiled, pulling him along towards the Gates. Passover smiled, shaking his head and wrapped an arm around Osiriy's waist, holding her close as they followed Shadow and Saturn to the Gates.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Meanwhile, Darin turned and headed back to his lonely home, sighing faintly and walking inside, looking around the small quarters silently. He walked past the room of paintings and into his bedroom. Maybe it would be for the best to put Osiriy Madison out of his mind for now or else he would end up doing something serious pining over her. He got up and took down all of the pictures he had painted, collecting them and putting them in a drawer, locking it silently, and he sighed, closing his eyes and frowning as he heard someone inside the house. "Who are you?" he whispered, staying still.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

"Why does it matter?" the male asked, leaning against the wall. "She's cute, isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:34 am

"Get out of my house," the blonde snapped. "You can't be here."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:44 pm

"Oh? Why not?" the male asked, pushing himself away from the wall and looking around. "Are you not just borrowing this house from the Devil?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:18 pm

The blonde glared at him. "LEave," he hissed angrily, his hands balling into fists.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:44 pm

"Why?" the male asked, walking around the room, looking around. "Do you want to be left alone with those paintings of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:48 am

Darin glared at him and grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the door and slamming it in his face, sighing angrily and gripping his hair tightly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:43 pm

The male laughed, leaning against the door. "You're gonna remain friendless if you're gonna be like that all the time!" he called out through the door. He shrugged and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:00 am

"I don't need friends," Darin muttered. And, with that, he shook his head, taking the paintings down one by one, setting them in a box and pushing it into the corner. Still, that didn't take his mind off of the beautiful young woman he was so madly in love with. He pushed himself off of the couch and sighed, staring at the box of pictures before he forced himself to turn away. He strode past the box and left the house, walking the streets of Hell and watching the other Demons silently.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Despite being in Hell, everyone seemed to be happy and laughing and many were either with a partner or in a group. He rarely saw anyone alone, although they were there. Even so, even they didn't look gloomy or depressed. This wasn't like Hell at all.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:14 pm

The male sighed faintly. It was true for him, however. this truly was a Hell. He bowed his head and walked past, leaving the area designated for Demons and looking around, wandering aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 am

Ummm.... I have no idea what should happen now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darin and Osiriy Madison   Darin and Osiriy Madison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darin and Osiriy Madison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: