Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Empty
PostSubject: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 pm

So it was just the doctor being screwed by some woman and now it's jumped to these two xD

The tall man smiled, sauntering over to the female and pulling her close to him. She smiled, looking down at his precious prize, a young woman to share his love with. "Hi, Rufie," he whispered.
***NEW***
The white skinned female smiled, immediately knowing who was holding her and she leaned back against him, reaching up and clasping her arms around him. "Hey baby," she breathed and turned to him. She snaked her thin arms around his neck and smiled. "Where have you been?" she whispered, leaning up on tiptoe to press a kiss against his lips.
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:09 am

The man smiled. "Out," he answered simply, pulling her close to him. "Maybe looking for pretties for you, maybe out killing people who wronged me, you never know, do you?" He smiled teasingly and kissed her nose. "One thing I do know, is I brought something home for you that you will quite enjoy."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 am

Ruthie frowned, watching him. "You did?" she whispered. "What is it?" She grinned. "You? I quite enjoy you."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:00 am

The man smiled and gave her a little box, watching her silently, anticipating.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:58 pm

The female delicately took the box and looked up at him. She watched him for a moment before looking back to the box and slowly opening it.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:05 pm

IT was a set of beautiful earrings. They were simply gold, each with a single ruby in them, but the simplicity was what made them beautiful and not gaudy. The man had great taste in jewellery.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Ruthie's eyes widened and she stared at them. "Oh," she breathed. "(I'll put his name in once he has one xD), they're gorgeous." She looked up at him and smiled before throwing her pale arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. "I love them, darling."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:26 am

The man smiled and kissed her, pulling her body close to him and rocking with her, looking down at her with such love in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Ruthie smiled happily, lightly cupping his cheeks. "You're so good to me," she breathed tenderly and kissed his lips, snaking her arms around his neck. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:17 pm

The man smiled and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer as he kissed her lightly, nuzzling her nose and gazing into her eyes. "And I love you, so much," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:43 pm

The pale skinned female smiled happily and hugged him tightly, closing her eyes. "Thank you so much," she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:44 am

The man smiled and kissed her heatedly, pulling her close to him and smiling, looking down at her and licking his lips slowly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Ruthie moaned, her face flushed and she smiled faintly. "Do you have anywhere to go tonight?" she whispered, a lustful look to her eyes. "Or can you stay here with me?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:56 am

"I have somewhere to be," the man whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Ruthie sighed and nodded, bowing her head slightly. "Okay," she whispered and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 am

The man smiled. "I'll make it up to you once I get home," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:38 pm

The white haired girl sighed and nodded. "When will that be?" she asked softly, looking up at him, her bright pink eyes sad.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Jokull frowned and tilted her head up, looking down at her with an eyebrow raised. "What was that?" he asked softly. He smiled faintly. "Don't be a child, Ruthie. I'll come stay here tomorrow night. There's no need to be so upset." He leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss against her forehead, somehow managing to diminish her sadness, the way he did every time she was upset. He gently ruffled her hair with a calloused hand and smiled. "Enjoy your pretties, Rufie," he breathed and gently kissed her lips before heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 8:17 pm

"Jokull, wait!" Ruthie gasped and ran to him, throwing her arms around his waist. "You promise you'll spend tomorrow night with me? Promise?" she asked, looking up at him hopefully.

(Aww, she probably thinks that she's not good enough for him sometimes, which is why he's not there all the time... she probably has nightmares that he's off banging some tall chick with big boobs whenever he's away from her, cuz she has no way to tell, right? She's basically trapped to that room... and she probably fantasizes about being taller and more beautiful than she already is and being with him that way instead of the way she is... lol you know, normal things girls worry about... Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)   Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruthie and her man... (doesn't have a name yet...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: