Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darius and Sylve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 pm

**Okay, so, I'm hoping you remember how the two got back in touch with each other (they met again at the library lol) Well, a few months has passed and now Darius and Sylve have already taken their relationship to the next level xD (which seems to include various sex toys o.O hahaha) After five hours of being tied up and pleasured, Darius agrees to marry Sylve when he asks. Later, Sylve gave Darius an engagement ring and failed at making kraft dinner, so Darius makes them dinner instead. I'll include a bit of what was going on, but there's 78 pages so I'm not putting it all there xD lol**

Darius laughed and shook his head slightly, setting their meal down on the table with cutlery and everything else they might need. "Alright, then let's eat," he replied, sitting down at the table and watched Sylve. The man smiled and started picking apart the pasta dish hungrily, looking so appreciative right there that Darius knew how happy Sylve was to have him around. Darius watched him, chewing his lip slightly. "Is it good?" he asked quietly. He was always uncertain as to whether or not the meal he prepared was tasty enough. Sylve could only let out a happy moan as he ate, having to wipe drool on several occasions. The blonde smiled and shook his head slightly before starting to eat as well. Sylve finished his food quickly and had seconds and thirds before he was satisfied, smiling happily. Darius smiled and finished off his second helping. "So, I take it, it was good?" he asked.
"Oh god," the man moaned and nodded.
The blonde blushed and smiled, nodding slightly. "Good," he whispered. The ring he wore caught the light and he paused, looking down at it. It seemed to fit perfectly there and it looked beautiful on Darius' hand, like it belonged there, like it had always belonged there. He smiled and lightly touched it with the index finger of his right hand. He sighed happily and looked up at Sylve. "So, does this mean I'm the wife?" he asked playfully.
The brunette grinned. "The wife I can do anything I want to make you come," he hissed softly. The blonde's face flushed and he watched the man for a moment before nodding slightly, chewing his lip as he remembered the last sexual encounter they had. Sylve smirked faintly. "See?" he hissed softly. Darius smiled faintly and nodded again, blushing. The brunette laughed. "And there will be nothing you can do about it other than enjoy it." The blonde bowed his head and nodded, barely holding back a moan. The man smiled at him. "Would you like that?" he whispered.
Darius blushed and looked up at him. "I already do," he whispered.
"Good," Sylve laughed softly. "Because I'm not stopping." Darius blushed deeper and nodded slightly, smiling faintly and chewing his lip. "And you don't have a choice," the man whispered, pulling him close all of a sudden and grinning.
The blonde watched him for a moment before smiling sweetly. He got up and straddled the man's lap, lightly pressing against him. "You expect me to complain?" he whispered, clasping his arms around Sylve's neck before kissing him.
The brunette returned the kiss, grinning softly. "No," he whispered. "I expect you to be a good little boy."
Darius pulled back slightly. "Little?" he asked sceptically. "Hm." He shook his head and smiled. "Have I ever complained?"
Sylve smiled and shook his head. "You haven't."
"Then, chances are, I never will. So long as you don't hurt me, or do something to me that I'm not comfortable with. You know that," the blonde replied and clasped his arms back around Sylve's neck, hugging him.
The brunette smiled and nodded. "Good," he whispered softly.
**This is the new part here**
Darius smiled and lightly trailed kissing along the man's neck and jaw, playing his fingers along Sylve's other cheek delicately. He placed a soft kiss against Sylve's lips. "I love you," he breathed, nuzzling the man's nose lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:09 am

The brunette grinned, looking down into the eyes of his beloved. He was excited for what the future held for them, excited to experience it with the one he loved.
"I love you too, baby," he whispered. "More than ever."
Back to top Go down

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 pm

i don't have this one, could you send it to me?
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:41 pm

lol, I don't remember... did I send you this one yet?? lol

Darius smiled, a faint blush to his cheeks and he nodded, snaking his arms up around Sylve's neck and hugging him. "Good," he whispered happily, nuzzling closer to him.
Back to top Go down

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:23 am

The brunette smiled, leaning forward and capturing his lips in a breathtaking kiss. "I can't wait for us to be wed," he whispered. "And then you'll have to stand me pleasuring you constantly during our honeymoon."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 pm

Darius' face flushed and he nodded slightly. "Ya," he whispered, chewing his lip. "But don't I do that anyway?" he asked with a faint smile, watching Sylve almost hungrily.
Back to top Go down

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:00 am

"But, on our honeymoon, it's a requirement to do it." Sylve grinned evilly. "Every day," he hissed. "And with more toys than ever."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 am

Darius stared at him. "E-every day?" he asked. "Wh-why every day?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 am

Sylve grinned and pulled him close. "Because," he answered. "Everyone knows that everyone who goes on honeymoons fuck like rabbits the whole time. It's just what you do."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:02 pm

The blonde stared at him. "Um, I-I don't think I could handle that though," he whispered. "Th-that's a lot, specially with you. Every day?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:19 pm

The brunette smiled faintly. "Well, we wouldn't do this(ital) every day," he laughed softly. "Besides, you'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Darius stared at him blankly. "I still haven't gotten used to it and we've been doing it for how long?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 pm

The brunette laughed. "I said we weren't doing this everyday."
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Darius smiled faintly and hugged him, resting his head against his shoulder. "But do we have to fuck like rabbits on our honeymoon?" he whispered. "I won't be able to walk at all if we do."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 am

The brunette smiled. "Maybe I'll let you top then," he whispered sweetly, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Darius blinked, staring at him. "Y-you'll let me-" He frowned. "I don't know how."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:58 am

Sylve smiled. "It's not too hard," he whispered. "Come, I'll show you." And he kissed Darius heatedly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Darius moaned and returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Sylve's neck. "Y-you want me to t-top?" he whispered shakily, his face flushed.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:16 am

The brunette smiled faintly, his cheeks flushed as he kissed his lover passionately. "You can do it," he whispered softly, holding him tightly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Darius blushed, panting faintly. "How?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darius and Sylve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darius and Sylve   Darius and Sylve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darius and Sylve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: