Moonlit Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for a friend of mine and me to work on stuff together... ***PRIVATE***

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ephemriel and Andrius

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

Ephemriel and Andrius Empty
PostSubject: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:16 pm

So Andrius saved Ephemriel from somewhere... o.O don't remember where though. And took him back to his house. Now, other Gods are there because one of their own was attacked and they needed to be warned (Brax-the Golian God of Time was attacked and horribly wounded... somehow... they don't know how something like this was even possible) Andrius is upstairs with Meiyndar (Brax's lover) and Brax, trying to do what he can to make sure his kin is comfy and alright. Ephemriel is now talking to Mykolas and Viktoras. (God of Water and God of Death in the Golian race)

"Are you just a friend?"
"Y-yes."
"That won't last long," Viktoras said and the bluenette rolled his eyes, shaking his head.
"What does that mean?" he asked. The bluenette shook his head and smiled faintly.
"Don't worry about it," he said softly.
"What? What does it mean?"
"It means that you'll likely end up his lover." The young male paused and frowned faintly.
"Lover?" he asked quietly, looking up at the man. "H-he saved my life."

***NEW***
"What? And you don't think you can be lovers because of that?" the bluenette asked. "If anything, there's more of a chance because of that than if you were to have randomly met on the streets somewhere."
Back to top Go down
https://moonriver.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 am

he found phem at a place where they sell test tube babies modified to look and be just how the parents want them... hes a defect

The male blushed deeply and shook his head. "But, but how?" he asked. "How would he want me to be his lover?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:40 pm

"Are you serious?" the bluenette asked him dully.
"You're adorable, Ephemriel," Viktoras told him. "He goes for adorable things like you wouldn't believe. Plus, he's brought you into his home. He normally doesn't do that. And you should see the way he looks at you already. I don't doubt in the slightest that he's planning on making you his lover."
"You can deny him, if you don't want to be with him though. Although, you'd be one of the only people to have ever done that. He usually gets the person he goes after," the bluenette replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:33 am

"But, but I don't even know him," Ephemriel whispered shyly, his cheeks turning a bright red. "He hasn't even taken me out to dinner yet." His cheeks went even redder as he thought about the sort of things lovers did together, and swallowed hard. Would he end up liking that sort of thing? Suddenly, their words hit him. "Wait, person he goes after?" he asked worriedly. "Has he gone after other people? And I'm adorable?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:06 am

Viktoras arched an eyebrow. "Ephemriel, Andrius is over a million years old. During that time he has had love affairs with other people. He has had other lovers before. I'm actually amazed he doesn't have one now."
"He must get awfully lonely sometimes," the bluenette mumbled quietly. "I know I would."
"And yes, believe it or not, you are adorable," the black haired man told him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 am

The male blushed deeply. "Oh," he whispered quietly, biting his lip faintly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:15 pm

The black haired man smiled faintly. "And don't worry. If your concerned about him taking you out for dinner before he gets into your pants, you shouldn't be," he said.
"Andrius isn't one to rush a relationship; he'll take his time and court you. It how he was raised and it works pretty damn well," the bluenette replied, winking at the male.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:36 pm

The male blushed deeply, looking up at them silently. "O-okay," he whispered, so shy about talking about something like this.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:06 pm

The bluenette laughed softly and ruffled his hair. "Ya, you're cute alright. No wonder he likes you," he said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Ephemriel blushed deeply and bit his lip. "So, h-he's really gonna," he whispered and trailed off, his face reddening by the second.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:05 pm

"Oh no doubt. He'll bang you eventually," the bluenette replied and Viktoras rolled his eyes.
"You couldn't be a little less rude?" he asked. The blunette grinned.
"Nope!" The black haired man sighed, shaking his head and looked to Ephemriel.
"He will eventually try to court you, yes. But it's your decision whether you let him or not," he told him softly.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 am

The male blushed deeply and hid his cheeks in his hands to hide how red they were. "Oh," he whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Viktoras smiled and looked up as he heard someone coming downstairs. Andrius looked more grim than any of them had expected.
"How is he?" the bluenette asked quietly. Andrius sighed and shook his head.
"He's not doing so well," he muttered. "We can't stay here."
"Where do we go then?" a young female asked worriedly. Viktoras nodded slightly.
"Carrickfergus. It's a safe haven for us, remember?" he asked. The female nodded, chewing her lip.
"Be extremely careful when you go. We don't know who these people are, or even what kind of weapons they wield, but we know they mean business," Andrius said and the people in the house slowly started to disperse, heading out their own ways. Viktoras went over to Andrius.
"How bad is it?" he whispered.
"It's brutal," Andrius replied, shaking his head; he sighed.
"Could humans-"
"No, this is beyond humans," the black haired man replied. Viktoras nodded. He smiled faintly.
"Well, I don't have to worry too much about packing and all that. I already live there," he chuckled and looked over at Ephemriel and smiled at him before turning his attention back to his brother. "You should pack some stuff. I can house you two while you stay there, but I'm not going to give you my clothes to wear." Andrius smiled faintly and nodded.
"Thanks," he said. Viktoras nodded and looked back to the young male.
"See ya in a bit," he said to him with a wink before he walked out of the house. Andrius sighed and sat down on the arm of the couch, bowing his head and rubbing his forehead. He was quiet for a few moments before looking up at the ceiling and whispering something in a different language. With a sigh, he stood and looked over to the male.
"They weren't bothering you too much, were they?" he asked him softly, his pale eyes showing that he was honestly concerned for him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:54 am

Ephemriel blushed. "What's going on?" he whispered. "Where are you going? Is everything going to be okay?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Andrius sighed. "Normally, my race can't get hurt. But someone's found a way to wound us, as seen with Brax's back. So right now, we're basically moving to our Safe Haven for protection until we can figure out what's going on and hopefully put a stop to it." He rubbed his forehead. "As for if everything is going to be okay? I have no idea. I hope so. But either way, we have to leave as soon as we can. I hope you don't get motion sickness cuz we can only get there by ship." He paused. "Maybe we should stop somewhere to get you some clothes, hm?" He stepped towards him and pulled him to his feet before slowly turning him around and looking him over, trying to determine what size clothes he'd wear.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:06 am

Ephemriel blushed and instinctively curled up in a ball. "what's motion sickness?" he asked softly. "And what are races?" He paused, looking up at the man before inquiring, "Who are you anyways? And why did you take me away from there?"
Back to top Go down
*~*Python*~*
Admin
*~*Python*~*

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Andrius sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Motion sickness is something that happens when you're on a boat, most of the time, it's been known to happen in cars, buses, trains, anything that moves. Not everyone suffers from it. So you might be on of the lucky ones. As for races, it's too complicated to try and explain, although I may try someday. Me? I'm a Golian God. And if you really want to go into details, I'm basically the God of Sex, whoopie. I took you away from there because no one deserves to live like that, especially not you. I took you away so that maybe, just maybe, you could live a life that isn't one locked behind bars and used as a test subject in sick and twisted experiments," he replied. "Now, did you want to get clothes now, or later?"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom

Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:33 pm

The young male reddened. "Um, w-we should go now, right?" he asked quietly. "We can't make anyone late because of us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ephemriel and Andrius   Ephemriel and Andrius Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ephemriel and Andrius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlit Rivers :: Parts :: Parts to Continue-
Jump to: